السبت، 23 أبريل 2011

Love and Sacrifice


    Once upon a time, there was a village on beach  where all the feelings lived:, Sadness, Vanity, Knowledge, Pessimism and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that a sandstorm is coming and will damage the village . No way to save yourself , so all constructed boats and left. Except Love.

Love was the only one who refused to leave. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the village had almost destroyed , Love decided to ask for help.
Sadness was passing by Love. Love said,
"Sadness, Please , help me!"
Sadness answered, "No, love . I am so sad , I need to be alone ! "
Love decided to ask Pessimism  who was also passing by . " Pessimism,  Can you take me?"
Pessimism answered " No ,I must go quickly . I was sure that this blow will happen  one day . Oh love . No one will help you !"
Anger was also passing by the love and he was shouting . Love asked " Mr. Anger, please , I am needy .Take me with you !"
" Oh devil , keep far otherwise I will kill you "
  Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"
"I can't help you, Love. You are all black and might defile my boat," Vanity answered.
Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was descanting  and dancing  that she did not even hear when Love called her.
Suddenly, there was a kind voice, "Come, Love, I will take you with me ." It was doddered , strong-willed and elder . So blessed and overjoyed. Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were  going . When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Love asked Knowledge, another sober-minded elder , "Who Helped me?"
"It was Sacrifice," Knowledge answered.
"Sacrifice?" asked Love. "But why did Sacrifice help me?"
Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered ,"Because only Sacrifice is capable of saving love from death and understanding how valuable Love is!!."


The picture above painted by/Shahd Abu Salama

هناك 5 تعليقات:

  1. Very nice .............. keep moving forward

    ردحذف
  2. Mr Ahmed,
    I can only say that u r the best
    good luck

    ردحذف
  3. Thanks Diaa for your supportive words

    ردحذف
  4. Dr. A-Farra . Thank you darling .. all the best
    Always provide me with you opinions . your opinion is very important to me . All the best

    ردحذف